5 Common Questions
Before a Shoot.
When booking a boudoir session, I get lots of questions throughout the process-before, after, and during the session. Here are the top questions I get asked.
Check out Pinterest or Google to get a feel for what you want to wear.
Shop your closet! You probably have at least one outfit to wear. If you don’t have anything, check out local boutiques, shop on Amazon, Wal-Mart, Target, the list goes on…there are so many places people don’t think to look!
Choose wisely! Pick out an outfit that is flattering to your body type. You don’t even have to wear lingerie. Grab a cute bra & panty set, an oversized tee or sweater, or even a button down blouse or men’s shirt. There are so many options!
2. Will my photos be on Social Media? Not unless you sign a Model Release! Every client I feature on any of my Social Media pages, private Facebook group, website, or print advertising has given me written permission to post her images. If you aren’t comfortable with any images being shared, that is completely fine, just let me know!
3. Do I bring my own lingerie, or do you provide the outfits? I do have a small client closet that you are welcome to choose from. You can also bring your own. If you need help with outfit ideas, or you’d like to book a consultation to discuss wardrobe, give me a call. You can get some ideas on Pinterest as well. Follow my Studio Dream Closet here.
4. Will you help me?? Yes! I will help with what to wear, what vibe you are looking for in your images, how to pose, what to post, and the list goes on! I am here to help you have the best experience possible! Just ask!!
5. Do I have to get naked? No. Taking your clothes off is always your decision. I will shoot with as much or as little clothing as you are comfortable with.
6. What about hair and makeup, do I do it myself? Hair and makeup is included in every package I offer. If you are adamant that you don’t want to use my MUA, I highly recommend arriving at the session already made up.
7. What if I don’t know how to pose? This is not a problem! I will help you pick out the poses you want and personally demonstrate as well! We’re in this together!
8. My personal favorite, do you show your friends & family (mainly my husband) my images while you are editing? NO-absolutely not!! It blows my mind, but I have been asked this question multiple times. Rest assured, your images are safe with me! I do not share them with anyone unless you sign a release. Even when you sign a release, I always give a heads up of what I am posting!
9. How & when will I get my photos? Your images will be available in a password-protected gallery for download upto 2 weeks after your session.
10. Can I print my own photos? Yes, but be careful where you choose to print. Some places will not allow you to print these types of photos depending on the degree of nudity. I keep a short list of places that I trust and personally use. I also offer print packages if you don’t want the hassle. Just ask!
SMILE WITH ME
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
"She always sees the beauty no one else done, and will make you feel like a #Snack the entire time she is shooting. I always leave any session feeling beyond EMPOWERED, full of life, and BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Courtney to ALL the Queen's!! I promise if you book with her, you will NOT be disappointed!"
"Courtney made our wedding photos so easy and classy. I love them and I am more than pleased and excited about the results."
Wedding Event Photography
"Amazing, talented, and so professional! Thank you so much for my daughters six month pictures, they turned out amazing!!"