Six things to practice at your wedding rehearsal.
1. When and where everyone will be. it’s inevitable that there will be hiccups, but the more you prepare your bridal party, the better.
2. Practice walking slowly-your guests want to see you. And it makes for great pictures! Remind everyone to take it slow.
3. If you are having little ones in the wedding, run through the motions a few times to help them get comfortable. Don’t forget to tell them where to sit if they won’t be standing with you during the ceremony.
4. Have the officiant practice stepping to the side when it’s time for the kiss. While he or she is important to the ceremony, you’ll want to leave them out of the first kiss photo 😉
5. Practice when the bride will come out-who will tell her when it’s time.
6. Figure out where you need extra people-someone to tell the bride it’s time. Someone to fluff the train before it’s time.
Things don’t always go as planned, so if they don’t, it’s ok! Just roll with it! Most people won’t notice & you probably won’t even remember. Sometimes when things don’t go as planned, it makes for some great memories!
SMILE WITH ME
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
"She always sees the beauty no one else done, and will make you feel like a #Snack the entire time she is shooting. I always leave any session feeling beyond EMPOWERED, full of life, and BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Courtney to ALL the Queen's!! I promise if you book with her, you will NOT be disappointed!"
"Courtney made our wedding photos so easy and classy. I love them and I am more than pleased and excited about the results."
Wedding Event Photography
"Amazing, talented, and so professional! Thank you so much for my daughters six month pictures, they turned out amazing!!"