Thank You Card Tips
One rule of etiquette that I have always been a fan of is thank you cards. While you will probably say “thank you” a million times on the day of your shower, bachelorette party, engagement party, and your wedding day-it’s customary to send a thank you card.
Planning ahead can save you time. Here are a couple of tips.
- Keep the list of addresses you get for invitations to use for thank you cards later.
- Use a spreadsheet for the addresses. Then you can add a column for the gift that was sent and whether you sent out a thank you card.
- When you print address labels for invitations, either print an extra copy; or save the address labels document to print after each event.
- Don’t forget to buy labels 😉
- Buy thank you cards before each event.
- Don’t forget to buy stamps. 😉
- Schedule a time to fill out & mail the cards.
- Lastly, if you want a more personal thank you card, incorporate a thank you sign in to your engagement photos like this sweet couple
SMILE WITH ME
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
"She always sees the beauty no one else done, and will make you feel like a #Snack the entire time she is shooting. I always leave any session feeling beyond EMPOWERED, full of life, and BEAUTIFUL. I would recommend Courtney to ALL the Queen's!! I promise if you book with her, you will NOT be disappointed!"
"Courtney made our wedding photos so easy and classy. I love them and I am more than pleased and excited about the results."
Wedding Event Photography
"Amazing, talented, and so professional! Thank you so much for my daughters six month pictures, they turned out amazing!!"